COMMIT DESIGNS & ENABLES SMARTER IT NETWORKS
Commit is a multi-faceted communication services company specialising in the design, installation and management of integrated communication networks. We are committed to being New Zealand’s leading 4th Utility provider. Commit evolved from IBM’s cabling division. With over 25 years of experience, we offer a nationwide service.
4TH UTILITY EXPLAINED
A global drive towards smarter buildings, sustainable development and energy conservation is revolutionising the way buildings are designed and built. Multiple in-building cable services are being combined into a single integrated solution. This is referred to as the 4th Utility.
There are compelling economic and social benefits to embrace this new technology and Commit aims to lead the way in enabling smarter integrated network solutions.
Commit offers a nationwide installation service and ensures each installation will be of the highest standard, whilst still maintaining a single point of contact. These Installation Services include but are not limited to:
- Networking (active connectivity)
- Security – Access Control and CCTV
- Audio Visual
- Communications Cabling (copper/fibre)
- Street Ducting
- Wireless (survey and installation)
- Wireless Bridges and Point to Point/Multipoint solutions.
- Fire and Safety Systems (nurse call etc)
- Smart Building Solutions
- Building Automation Systems
- HVAC Control Systems
- Smart Lighting Systems
- Energy Efficient Solutions
Commit’s Professional Services team have a wide range of competencies covering all facets of IT, networking and building infrastructure.
- Development and Implementation of IT strategies
- Business and process analysis and re-engineering
- IT Systems planning, deployment and operations
- Software Development
- Wireless Network Design and Implementation
- IT Cabling Standards Documentation (site specific and generic)
- Integrated IT Cabling Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- OLAN design
- Existing cabling infrastructure Audits to determine current and future state requirements
Commit has the ability to manage a program of work through the full life cycle from facilitating the Concept to organizing the Business support processes.
Experienced PRINCE2 certified practitioners plan, manage and deliver complex technology projects of any size
Coordination of multiple streams of work from fit-out to multi-vendor technology based solutions is managed in line with published project schedules.
Support Contract Management
Intelligent IP Video Surveillance and Access Control Systems
Infrastructure and systems to support modern data and communications workflows
Providing innovative end-to-end solutions that add genuine value to our clients
Next Generation Intelligent Platform for Lighting and Building Performance Management